Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday Night Baseball...Step Up To the Plate

Who is on first...
What is on second base...
I Don't Know is on third base..

And, you all, the best readers in the blogosphere...are at the plate.

Swing Away!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, leave a comment below. Any comment..

You Can Do It!!!

You can be as straight forward as:
  • Just saying " Hello"
  • Identify where you are reading this blog from
  • You can write about your biking highlight from this past week
  • You can ask a biking question - like as in an open forum
  • What about your plans for riding this coming week?
I am going to be off line..crafting some blog entries for the week...so it is your baseball game until I post again tomorrow night at 4:30 pm.

If you don't feel like commenting, you can always watch Abbott & Costello utube clip




Remember: Ride Safe!

4 comments:

  1. Hey there! I called my "Board Certified Surgeon" today and his office relayed the message to him that one of his prior open heart patients is blogging. They recommend I call a brain surgeon!

    Hope to hear back from him soon!

    Got a nice 18.1 mile ride in this evening. Cool temps 45, but at least it was not raining.

    A bunch of ABC rides and tomorrow's ROMEO ride were cancelled due to yucky weather.

    Please come back sunshine!

    Ken J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Planning to ride Wed. to lunch. 70 degrees and a possible T-Storm miday. Sounds like a perfect day to chase Hammer Jim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty fancy looking blog. I have now "taught" Wayne the extremely challenging trick of clicking on a link so that he too can enjoy your blog. Now all we need to do is pray he doesn't forget how to do that by the next time he sits down in front of a computer.

    Mary O.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the Diamond Mary. Take your time . Smell the green grass, but watch out for any "COW" dropping you may find on the "base" paths!

    Sainthood may well be your reward if we can get Wayne to "Click & Read" on his own. Honk, honk there buddy...YOU can DO IT!

    If not sainthood, at least you can bask in the sunshine of being on my "YELLOW JERSEY" Hall of Fame listing.

    That's right Ladies and Gentle, behind door #2 of "lets make a deal" it is no other than...EBAY MARY!

    I appreciate you Mary (especially your bluegrass heritage), my pocket book thanks your for teaching me to be a thrifty bike shopper, and I am certainly looking forward to visiting with you, once you fly back north to Suffield to enjoy NEO weather, so I can craft my post for you!

    So...Florida...is not so hot...when the temps climb to 90 degrees.

    ReplyDelete