Sunday, April 10, 2011

Etymology of Cager

Congratulations!  You have successfully navigated to the blog Cager On Wheels.

If your fingers typed an extra "s" at the tail end of Cager, you might have found the google reference of a December 1972 article from Ebony magazine.  Here is a screen shot of that article:


I have enough trouble staying up right on two wheels, so I know this unicycle group is way out of my league.  If you want to learn more about HOW the blog named COW evolved, check out the tab page above or click here: The Nick of Name.  FYI the etymology of the word Cager, in context to me, was created in September 1977 during the fall semester of my senior year in college.

Have a blessed Sunday!  I am hoping and praying for a plus 60 degree dry ride!

....

No comments:

Post a Comment